If you have purchased your shoes within the last 365 days and they’re in unworn condition, you have the option of either returning them for a full refund or re-making them up to two times in a new size and/or design.
We cover the cost of return shipping for US and Australian customers. Customers outside of the US and Australia are required to pay for return postage, however, the cost will be applied as a credit to your account and discounted from your next order with us.
The process for arranging a Remake or Refund is the same.
- Login to your Shoes of Prey account.
- Go to your ‘Orders’ page, located under the ‘Account’ section at the very bottom of the page.
- Scroll to the order you’d like to change, then click the link next to it titled ‘Returns’.
- Select the thumbnail photo of the shoes you want to return.
- Complete the form.
- Click "Submit". You will receive an email confirmation with your updated size/design details and Return Postage instructions.
This step is applicable to customers located outside of the US and Australia only:
- Upload your return shipping receipt by selecting ‘Shipping Refund’ next to the corresponding order on your ‘Orders’ page.
If this is your first or second remake or a return of a remade pair of shoes, the online form is not available and our Customer Happiness team will need to assist you. You can contact them here.
For more information refer to our Happiness Guarantee. To see our full Terms & Conditions, click here.